What if you could a make a few changes to your marketing strategy and get immediate results? By following this easy process you can! It’s simple, it’s effective and you can start straight away…
1) Benchmark your online marketing
Use our five step digital journey to identify how good you are at generating sales from your email campaigns and website. Rate yourself (one = not good, five = great) against each step of the journey. You’ll find out what you’re already doing well and what you could be doing better.
Here are the steps:
- Create awareness: How good are you at reaching new prospects and driving them to your website?
- Attract interest: How effective is your site in encouraging users to find out more about your products and to understand their journey through your site?
- Build interest: To what extent does your site nurture visitors and create repeat visits (with prospects and customers coming back to get extra value from your online content)?
- Convert to sales: How successful is your site at converting quality leads to sales?
- Nurturing: How effective is your ongoing online communication with prospects and customers? Does it keep them informed and encourage them to build a relationship with your company, explore its content, contact you and enable you to cross-sell?
2) Make effective changes to your process
Now you know the strengths and weaknesses in your current online marketing activity you can take sensible prompt and easy steps to improve. Each of the steps above show a typical customer journey – from first contact to closing the sale.
All the steps show the online journey to attract and engage potential customers and to validate leads. Here are two examples of how you can improve at each step. Fill in the answers to how you’ll achieve the business goal in the table below (we’ve given two examples of completed tables below).
Step one: Create awareness
Step five: Nurturing
Performing more effectively at each of these steps will reduce the human costs involved in converting a sale (in step four). And it will increase your revenues and ROI!
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 regularly
Be as focused as possible. It’s much better to identify one or two key areas at each stage to work on first. This will get you much better results than trying to change everything at once! Then you can regularly reapply the process as your integrated marketing approach evolves and develops.
To find out more about the actions you can take to integrate your marketing and grow your sales click here to download our free guide to growth or give us a call on 0208 798 0175. We’d love to hear from you.